ACCESS AND REMOVAL FROM THE AREA
The restricted area of the event is divided into sectors for which the stewards will have the task of maintaining a balance of the number of people, following the instructions deriving from the analysis of the counting numbers. Passages of communication between the sectors, managed by stewards, will allow the passage of people in excess from one area to another.
The digital counting system allows you to maintain a dynamically counted flow that instantly takes into account incoming and outgoing people.
SECTOR 3 - PIAZZETTA OVEST / SECTOR 4 - PIAZZETTA EST / SECTOR 5 - PAGLIA / SECTOR 6 - MONUMENTO / SECTOR 7 - PIETA' / SECTOR 8 - CORNOLDI / SECTOR 9 - CA' DI DIO / SECTOR 10 - ARSENALE
SECTOR 14 - SANT'EUFEMIA / SECTOR 15 - PONTE PICCOLO / SECTOR 16 - REDENTORE / SECTOR 17 - ZITELLE
SECTOR 11 - SPIRITO SANTO / SECTOR 12 - SALONI / SECTOR 13 - DOGANA
SIGNS IN THE AREA
For any need, contact the staff of the organization
THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED INSIDE THE AREA:
- backpacks of any kind;
- climbing on banisters, rails and other structures inside the event area;
- loitering in or occupying the rescue team paths;
- loitering in or occupying the exodus paths;
- weapons, explosives, firecrackers, smoke bombs, signal rockets, stones, chains, knives or other objects with spikes or sharp blades;
- suitcases, trolleys or carts;
- bicycles or other means of transport (people with disabilities are exempt);
- glass or cans;
- introduce inflammables, explosive mixtures or corrosive materials;
- flammables, explosives or corrosive materials;
- transparent bags are suggested.